|Title||Account Manager, Client Success|
|Location||Ormond Beach, FL|
OnSolve is the largest global provider of SaaS-based critical communication solutions for enterprise, SMB, and government customers. The company’s cloud-based software communications platform provides seamless and easy-to-deploy solutions for the exchange of critical information among organizations, their people, devices and external entities, with use cases designed to save lives, enhance revenue, and reduce costs.
OnSolve solutions include MIR3®, the most comprehensive solution available for large enterprises and federal agencies seeking to manage critical events or natural disasters effectively via the transmission of critical information and instructions. The company’s CodeRED® solution provides high-speed notification services capable of reaching millions of people in minutes, applying its mission critical capabilities to government, utilities, healthcare and other markets. In addition, the company recently acquired Send Word Now’s emergency notification system, increasing its enterprise offerings across all industries. Other solutions offered include SmartNotice® and TelAlert® for specific use cases, or for companies with less complex notification requirements.
OnSolve is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.
- Work with management to understand, meet and exceed sales goals and objectives
- Effectively maintain existing client accounts and developing long term customer relationships
- Develop and implement a communication plan in a designated territory
- Generate upsell opportunities via outbound calls and virtual demonstrations
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of ECN Technologies and solutions
- Accurately forecast business from lead generation to close
- Create territory marketing campaigns
- Completely and correctly document CRM system with all client activity
- Participate in projects individually, or as part of a group as required, including client retention, acquisitions, and others
- 2+ years of client support or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Proven experience developing strategy and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of business software applications including MS Outlook Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, SalesForce) and virtual demonstration software and communication tools
- Demonstrate advanced communication skills (written, verbal, phone and interpersonal)
- Associates degree preferred
- Sales experience preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and additional supplemental insurance
- Paid time off and personal days
- Paid holidays
Are you ready to join the team? Click here to apply online.