|Title||Customer Support Specialist I|
|Reports to||Customer Support Manager|
OnSolve is the largest global provider of SaaS-based critical communication solutions for enterprise, SMB, and government customers. The company’s cloud-based software communications platform provides seamless and easy-to-deploy solutions for the exchange of critical information among organizations, their people, devices and external entities, with use cases designed to save lives, enhance revenue, and reduce costs.
OnSolve solutions include MIR3®, the most comprehensive solution available for large enterprises and federal agencies seeking to manage critical events or natural disasters effectively via the transmission of critical information and instructions. The company’s CodeRED® solution provides high-speed notification services capable of reaching millions of people in minutes, applying its mission critical capabilities to government, utilities, healthcare and other markets. In addition, the company recently acquired Send Word Now’s emergency notification system, increasing its enterprise offerings across all industries. Other solutions offered include SmartNotice® and TelAlert® for specific use cases, or for companies with less complex notification requirements.
OnSolve is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.
We are seeking the talents of a professional Customer Support Specialist to assist end user clients with One Call Now products and services. The candidate will be primarily responsible for providing exceptional customer service to external One Call Now clients, both domestically as well as internationally in an inbound call center environment. The Support Specialist will also provide assistance with onboarding and new client account set ups, product demonstrations and training webinars. The Specialist will be tasked with leveraging advanced product knowledge to troubleshoot and assist clients with product inquires and potential technical difficulties. The Support Specialist is also responsible for supporting client retention and new sale efforts by ensuring that every level of client satisfaction is met regardless of account value or vertical. We are driven by our clients’ satisfaction.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a product expert and effectively communicate product features with both technical and nontechnical end users
- Provide technical customer support to One Call Now clients via inbound support queue phone calls, instant message chat, and email
- Answer, and if needed escalate, user issues and questions regarding system errors, failures or difficulties
- Provide afterhours/on call client support, conduct remote/offsite installations and issue troubleshooting as scheduled
- Monitor and manage VIP client accounts as assigned by management team
- Provide pre-sales support to sales team including remote or on-site product demonstrations, pre-sale consultations, project specification designs and development/implementation initiatives
- Provide support and product expertise for data integrations utilizing Auto-Initiator, Sync/FTP as well as high level account setups using select features
- Identify, troubleshoot and if possible repair potential “bugs” within the system; identify change request opportunities for software development team escalation
- Conduct daily system checks to insure One Call Now products and services are performing as designed and intended
- Assist clients with sales, billing and renewal issues after normal business hours have concluded when necessary
Experience & Skills:
- Associates degree in computer science, business or equivalent number of years professional technical support experience
- 2-6 years’ of technical support/customer service call center experience. Dealing with high volumes of inbound calls, emails, and instant messages
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to communicate technical issues effectively to both technical and nontechnical end users
- Prior experience within a Software as a Service (SaaS) organization is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Must have ability to build, clean and format large excel sheets
- Must have demonstrated time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Multi-lingual abilities in either Spanish or German is a strong plus
- Client Support Manager
- Client Support Team
- Quality Assurance Team
- Software Development Team
Weekly Schedule, Pay and Benefits:
Shift and hours: In addition to the Specialist’s set shift, the candidate may be required to work flex hours during peak seasons, pre-scheduled weekends or pre-scheduled after hours on call hours in order for us to provide support to both domestic and international clients.
Salary range: Commensurate with experience: hourly position with time and a half paid overtime if/when applicable.
Are you ready to join the team? Click here to apply online.