|Title||Enterprise Business Development Executive|
|Reports to||VP of Enterprise Sales|
|Location||Atlanta, GA (Preferred) or Remote Locations|
OnSolve is a leading global provider of SaaS-based critical communication solutions for enterprise, SMB, and government customers. The company’s cloud-based software communications platform provides seamless and easy-to-deploy solutions for the exchange of critical information among organizations, their people, devices and external entities with use cases designed to save lives, enhance revenue and reduce costs.
Position Summary: Partnering with sales executives, the Enterprise Business Development Executive is responsible for the identification, cultivation and generation of sales opportunities. The ultimate goal of this position is to create relationships to generate the volume of sales pipeline opportunities required to exceed the revenue goal for the targeted verticals. This position will report directly to the VP of Sales and work closely with sales executives and all members of the sales and marketing teams on specific lead generation and qualification programs. Majority of time will be spent on outbound prospecting and following up on marketing campaigns.
- Work with Sales and Marketing leaders to identify target accounts to call into with the purpose of building a relationship with OnSolve and generating new business.
- Conduct initial sales meetings with key decisions makers to identify pain points and needs
- Follow-up on targeted outbound marketing campaigns to qualify sales opportunities and schedule follow up meetings for Enterprise Sales Executives.
- Build sales pipeline with qualified prospects to achieve the goals and objectives of the company’s annual sales plan.
- Maintain prospect contact information and notes in Salesforce.com.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports.
- Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated on a monthly basis.
- Work with sales executives to conduct prospect/account analysis and prioritize sales opportunities to ensure timely lead qualification.
- Conduct the research required to understand prospect’s business, technology and product requirements and develop a compelling value proposition.
- Contact prospective companies to gather key qualification data and qualify opportunities.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, communication or related discipline preferred.
- Two+ years of experience prospecting large, diversified, global accounts, with skills including cold-calling, identifying new business and prospecting qualified decision makers for enterprise software.
- Prior experience with large Fortune 1000 companies.
- Understanding of business-to-business and technology markets, how they function, the trends and influences they have on clients’ businesses.
- Experience and proficiency conducting Internet research including a familiarity with LinkedIn, and/or like data sources.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, able to work with a high degree of autonomy and deliver measurable results.
- Work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing teams.
- Proficiency with sales automation systems such as Salesforce.com.
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb time management and organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Training for this position is provided to all new hires
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and additional supplemental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and personal days
- Paid holidays
Are you ready to join the team? Click here to apply online.