|Title||Enterprise Regional Sales Executive|
|Reports to||VP of Enterprise Sales|
OnSolve is the largest global provider of SaaS-based critical communication solutions for enterprise, SMB, and government customers. The company’s cloud-based software communications platform provides seamless and easy-to-deploy solutions for the exchange of critical information among organizations, their people, devices and external entities, with use cases designed to save lives, enhance revenue, and reduce costs.
OnSolve solutions include MIR3®, the most comprehensive solution available for large enterprises and federal agencies seeking to manage critical events or natural disasters effectively via the transmission of critical information and instructions. The company’s CodeRED® solution provides high-speed notification services capable of reaching millions of people in minutes, applying its mission critical capabilities to government, utilities, healthcare and other markets. In addition, the company recently acquired Send Word Now’s emergency notification system, increasing its enterprise offerings across all industries. Other solutions offered include SmartNotice® and TelAlert® for specific use cases, or for companies with less complex notification requirements.
OnSolve is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.
OnSolve is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced enterprise sales professional who wants to work in a fun, competitive and consultative sales environment.
We are seeking a seasoned sales professional with a proven track record in high-level, consultative enterprise sales. As an outside Enterprise Sales Executive, this person will be responsible for developing a territory, generating and pre-qualifying leads, securing new business appointments and closing business in a market with large potential sales.
This role is responsible for securing profitable new business through relationships with multiple contacts, including the C-level executives within large organizations. The Enterprise Sales Executive will manage all aspects of accounts within their territory, including but not limited to: opportunity identification; pre-sales planning; negotiation and deal execution.
- Conduct initial sales meetings with key decisions makers to identify pain points and needs
- Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for qualifying opportunities utilizing a collaborative and consultative selling approach.
- Provide product demonstrations in-house or onsite.
- Work directly with Global 1000 accounts in understanding their needs, requirements and implementation schedules.
- Utilize expertise, consultative selling skills and strong relationships to successfully engage target and existing accounts.
- Conduct the research required to understand prospect’s business, technology and product requirements and develop a compelling value proposition.
- Contact prospective companies to gather key qualification data and qualify opportunities.
- Create new market share through new customer logos, Responsible for new business sales, upsells and the sales of new technologies to existing customers.
- Develop and maintain account penetration plans to identify opportunities.
- Create and maintain sales pipeline with detailed information as to number of potential and qualified prospects/opportunities, status and next steps.
- Support management with accurate forecasting, negotiating and financial planning in designated accounts.
- Identify key executives within the account with the goal of a face-to- face meetings to include the key decision makers by specific dates resulting in the closing of profitable sales.
- Assume the lead role in the preparation and delivery of customer presentations.
- Manage all aspects of assigned territory, including but not limited to opportunity identification, pre-sales planning, deal execution, and assurance of post-sale installation customer satisfaction with Account Manager.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customer use cases.
- Assist management in developing cross-selling business strategies and tactics.
- Maintain prospect contact information and notes in Salesforce.com.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, communication or related discipline preferred.
- Ten years direct Global 1000 software sales preferred.
- Proven understanding of consultative solution selling and lead prospecting experience.
- Knowledge of application server, middleware software, java or XML technologies, enterprise communication and enterprise mobile middleware.
- Experience and proficiency conducting Internet research including a familiarity with LinkedIn, and/or like data sources.
- Understanding of B2B and technology markets, how they function, the trends and influences they have on clients’ businesses.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, able to work with a high degree of autonomy and deliver measurable results.
- Work effectively with other members of the sales departments, management and marketing teams.
- Proficiency with sales automation systems such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and communication skills
- Proven ability to sell SAAS technology, close opportunities and have verifiable performance history meeting or exceeding quota.
- Strong lead networking/prospecting experience.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
Compensation & Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and additional supplemental insurance
- Paid time off and personal days
- Paid holidays
Are you ready to join the team? Click here to apply online.