Marketing Automation Specialist
OnSolve’s Marketing Technology team is responsible for creating and implementing optimized and engaging digital programs as defined by Marketing Program managers and other members of the OnSolve team. Programs will be defined and run across multiple product lines and brands to drive conversions, as well as new business and retention revenue.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will play a hands-on, vital role in building, testing and executing marketing automation campaigns for OnSolve. Prior knowledge of executing marketing automation programs from planning to implementation, will enable the Marketing Automation Specialist to conceptualize, set up, deliver and report on inbound and outbound marketing tactics and email marketing programs. In addition, this position will proactively collaborate with internal teams on marketing automation initiatives, taking responsibility for performance, quality, support and reporting.
- Create, deploy, and monitor demand generation marketing email campaigns; including list loading, nurture programs, automated email communications, ad hoc email campaigns, and event programs in the corporate marketing automation tool.
- Manage approvals and facilitate edits and changes to email, landing pages, production schedules, and more to and ensure the successful launch of all campaigns.
- Build and maintain forms and landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs, that align with the Marketing Programs Teams plans as defined to meet Sales goals.
- Collaborate with other team members to support analysis of data and campaign results to improve and refine existing processes and programs.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing/marketing automation, i.e. Hubspot, Marketo, Silverpop, Pardot or similar.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of industry best practices for marketing automation and the ability and desire to learn new tools and technologies quickly and applying to marketing challenges.
- Degree in a relevant discipline: Communications, Business, Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment; enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible
Are you ready to join the team? Click here to apply online.