|Title||ServiceNow Operations Analyst|
|Reports to||Director, Internal Systems|
|Location||Ormond Beach, FL (preferred)|
OnSolve is the largest global provider of SaaS-based critical communication solutions for enterprise, SMB, and government customers. The company’s cloud-based software communications platform provides seamless and easy-to-deploy solutions for the exchange of critical information among organizations, their people, devices and external entities, with use cases designed to save lives, enhance revenue, and reduce costs.
OnSolve solutions include MIR3®, the most comprehensive solution available for large enterprises and federal agencies seeking to manage critical events or natural disasters effectively via the transmission of critical information and instructions. The company’s CodeRED® solution provides high-speed notification services capable of reaching millions of people in minutes, applying its mission critical capabilities to government, utilities, healthcare and other markets. In addition, the company recently acquired Send Word Now’s emergency notification system, increasing its enterprise offerings across all industries. Other solutions offered include SmartNotice® and TelAlert® for specific use cases, or for companies with less complex notification requirements.
OnSolve is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.
- Scope, build, and deliver best-in-class solutions to growing customer support and internal teams in an exciting industry
- Work in a fast-paced environment to analyze a wide variety of situations and processes, diagnose problems, and implement solutions that emphasize scalability, efficiency, and sales autonomy
- Lead training, maintenance, and optimization activities around business-critical systems
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of systems
- Respond to and resolve support cases as they arise
- Work with ServiceNow users to understand business problems and propose, build consensus on, and deliver solutions
- Anticipate the needs of the business and help to lead the design of a ServiceNow and general ITSM system roadmap
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum three years of experience with ServiceNow administration, with ServiceNow System Administrator Certification or higher a plus
- Experience using ServiceNow functionality to create scripts to automate routine workflow tasks for customer support, incident, problem, change, and asset modules
- Proficiency with roles, permissions, business rules, and UI policies
- Previous experience supporting a customer support team and working with a wide variety of cross-function stakeholders
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and/or data analysis experience
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and strive for continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently and/or under situations that are marked by ambiguity
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- An insatiable appetite to hone existing skills and learn new skills and subject matter
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with Salesforce and JIRA is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and additional supplemental insurance
- Paid time off and personal days
- Paid holidays
Are you ready to join the team? Click here to apply online.