Learn, network and grow in your knowledge of notification practices at the OnSolve European User Conference 2019 at One Canada Square, London.
Guest presentations by top practitioners and OnSolve users
- Sessions by OnSolve management team members regarding the next generation platform and other strategic developments
- Question and answer sessions with product experts
- Tech tips to help you maximize the use of your OnSolve platform
- Networking time to develop and grow relationships with peers
Register now to secure your seat as space is limited!
Good to Great, Together.
Benefit from networking with other users, sharing best practices, and learning about new technology developments.
Interactive sessions on a variety of topics facilitated by OnSolve team members. Topics include:
- Product enhancement priorities discussion
- Workflow and integration with ITSM
- Going mobile? Best practices to consider
- The OnSolve platform: exciting new concepts on the horizon
|08:30 – 09:30||Continental Breakfast and Networking|
|09:30 – 09:45||Welcome and Opening Remarks|
|09:45 – 10:00||OnSolve Executive Update|
|10:00 – 10:30||Roadmap – Next Gen Platform|
|10:30 – 11:00||The Art of the Possible – Systems Integrations|
|11:00 – 11:15||Tea \ Coffee Break|
|11:15 – 11:45||Client Interview with Questions and Answers|
|11:45 – 12:30||Research and Development Collaboration|
|12:30 – 14:00||Lunch \ Networking|
|14:00 – 14:30||Review of the morning and lunchtime discussions OnSolve|
|14:30 – 15:00||The Art of the Possible – Kinetic|
|15:00 – 15:30||Client Interview with Matt Weller of the Dorset Resilience Forum|
|15:30 – 15:45||Tea \ Coffee Break|
|15:45 – 16:00||Situational Intelligence OnSolve|
|16:00 – 16:30||Data Management|
|16:30 – 16:45||Closing remarks|
|16:45 – 17:00||Open discussions with the OnSolve team|
|17:00 – 18:00||After event drinks and networking|
The OnSolve European User Conference 2019 is all about you, the client. Combining the best of past user events at MIR3 and Send Word Now, we’ve developed a program designed to enrich personal professional development, as well industry strength and unity. A full day of interactive sessions will feature education and discussion around many timely topics, including:
- The OnSolve Roadmap for 2019 and Beyond
- The OnSolve Product Vision
- Message Delivery
- Customer Panel Discussion
- Input on prioritization of key roadmap items
Place and time
The event will be held at Level39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AB. The Sandbox Conference Room is on the 39th Floor.
The program will begin at 8:30 am with a continental breakfast and will conclude at 17:00. Lunch will be provided. We hope you’ll also join us for an optional mixer immediately following the program.