Register Now for the OnSolve Global User Conference 2019
Learn, network and grow in your knowledge of notification practices at the OnSolve Global User Conference 2019, at the Waldorf Astoria in sunny Orlando, Florida.
As an attendee, you’ll experience two exciting days of education, interaction and fun. You’ll benefit from networking with other users, sharing best practices, and learning about new technology developments. You will also have a chance to meet OnSolve staff members, ask questions and provide suggestions.
Highlights of the 2019 Global User Conference include:
- Guest presentations by top practitioners and OnSolve users
- Sessions by OnSolve management team members regarding the next generation platform and other topics
- Question and answer sessions with product experts
- Tech tips to help you maximize the use of your OnSolve platform
- Networking time to develop and grow relationships with peers
Good to Great, Together.
The OnSolve Global User Conference 2019 is all about you, the client. Combining the best of past user events, we’ve developed a program designed to enrich personal professional development as well industry strength and unity. Two full days of interactive sessions will feature education and discussion around many timely topics and will offer a selection of 12 different breakouts from which to select from.
The topic tracks include:
- Collaborative discussion groups facilitated by OnSolve. Topics will include product enhancement priorities, Q&A with the OnSolve executive team, design and feature considerations for the for the enhanced user interface, and new workflow and integration capabilities in process.
- Experience sharing sessions by OnSolve client users. OnSolve leaders will facilitate discussions on various use-cases and experiences as presented by current OnSolve Customers.
- Platform-specific education and training sessions led by OnSolve trainers.
The program will begin on Sunday, October 27. Participants can check-in to receive their conference badge at the OnSolve Conference Desk (located in the hotel) any time after 1:00 p.m.
From 1:00 – 4:30 there will be several OnSolve staff members from the support, engineering and management teams on-hand to engage in one-on-one discussions and to answer any of your specific questions regarding the products and their use. These informal “Ask the Experts” roundtables will be held in the hotel; specific room information will be available upon check-in at the OnSolve Conference Desk.
There will be a welcome reception beginning at 6:00 p.m. Dress for the reception is casual.
Sessions will begin at 8:00am and end at 5:00pm each day. There will be a dinner event Monday evening, courtesy of OnSolve.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided both Monday and Tuesday.
Transportation to the airport (taxi or rideshare) generally takes 25-40 minutes. Please plan your return flight accordingly.
Download the Full Agenda
Transportation and Lodging
Transportation and Parking
Mears Transportation offers transportation to and from Orlando International Airport. Mears shuttle transportation is a shared riding service and pricing is per person.
To make reservations with Mears Airport Shuttle or with Mears Luxury Vehicle Services, please call 407-254-0737 or visit their website at https://www.mearstransportation.com/.
Taxi and rideshare services are also available to and from Orlando International Airport.
If you choose to drive to the hotel, 24-hour valet parking is available. The current rate is $35 per day plus applicable taxes and includes in/out privileges. This rate is subject to change.
Self-parking is also available and OnSolve guests will receive $10 off of the daily self-parking rate. The daily rate is currently $27 per day plus applicable taxes. This rate is subject to change.
To make your hotel reservation, please visit this Hotel Reservation Link or call the hotel directly at 1-888-353-2009. Please be sure to mention that you are attending the OnSolve Global User Conference or use the event code WONS to get the discounted rate of $199 per night.
We ask that all attendees stay at the Waldorf Astoria as we have negotiated a commitment for a room consumption associated with our conference and have thus negotiated a very aggressive rate based on a guaranteed room block. Please help us!
Waldorf Astoria Orlando, located near Walt Disney World® Resort, is your gateway to Orlando’s renowned attractions, museums, and theme parks. There is plenty to see and do while you are there. The hotel will gladly acquaint you with the area and plan a custom-made itinerary to suit your personal interests. They also provide complimentary, luxury motor coach transportation directly to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.
The world’s greatest theme parks are conveniently located near The Waldorf Astoria Resort. From the classic Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Universal Orlando® Resort, there’s something for everyone at any age.
- Walt Disney World® Resort
- LEGOLAND® Florida
- SeaWorld® Orlando, Discovery Cove®, and Aquatica® where you can dive into adventure and fun from the 3-D-360 TurtleTrek experience to the inspiring Shamu® show, One Ocean.
- Universal Orlando Resort® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® give you the opportunity to jump right into the action of your favorite television shows and movies like Shrek, The Simpsons™, and Despicable Me.
Performing Arts and Museums
Orlando has a vibrant local arts and cultural scene where you can find a wonderful mix of traditional and modern attractions, depending on your specific interests and tastes. One can spend the day strolling through art galleries then take in a ballet or play at night…the array of choices are diverse and bountiful, such as:
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Orange County Regional History Center
- Orlando Ballet
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Orlando Science Center
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater
If you have a day open for some travel beyond the Greater Orlando area, you can easily take in the pristine beaches, colorful flora and different city scenes with a short car drive. A few of the neighboring area attractions include:
- Kennedy Space Center
- Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay
- Daytona Beach
- Cocoa Beach
Walt Disney World is magical any time of year, but October is a particularly smart time to visit. Not only is it one of the least popular months for tourists – meaning those dreaded lines won’t be so long – but the Orlando, Florida, weather is warm, without being scorching hot. Some days may be cool, and rain is a possibility when you’re visiting in October, so packing appropriately ensures you stay comfortable.
October Temperatures at Disney World
Orlando’s average daily high temperature throughout the summer and into September hovers around 90 degrees Fahrenheit, but it falls by about 6 degrees during October. The average daily high is 84 degrees in October, while the average low is 66 degrees. The daily mean temperature is a comfortable 75 degrees. If you’re planning to spend the entire day at the park, prepare for some chilly weather first thing in the morning and during the fireworks show at night.