CodeRED for IPAWS
Integrated Public Alert and Warning System
During an emergency, public safety officials must provide the community with life-saving information quickly. IPAWS allows emergency officials to alert residents in the area of impact and reduces the risk of negative cascading events.
How IPAWS Works
The Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) is the nation’s official alert and warning infrastructure to alert the public of serious emergencies. CodeRED® supports all modes of communication with IPAWS, including EAS, WEA, NWEM, Public Feed, COG to COG and the JITC Test Environment.
Find Out More, Request A Demo
Our county always uses the IPAWS integration to CodeRED which allows us to put out alerts on Emergency Alert System (EAS). This was used to notify people in our county when the 911 system was taken offline by a severed fiber optic cable. We were able to get a message out almost immediately to TV, radio, and cellphones in the area explaining how to reach emergency services.
Available as a stand-alone platform or integrated into your existing CodeRED notification service.
CodeRED for IPAWS allows approved municipalities to convey imminent threat notifications and Amber Alerts for missing children, all from a single interface.
- Improved user interface
- Streamlined send process
- Single Sign-On (SSO) capability
- Improved COG to COG alerting
- Dedicated IPAWS Console
- Nationwide Active Alerts Map
- Increased visibility for alert setup
- Enhanced statistics review page
- Saved templates for Emergency Use
- IPAWS alert modification and cancellation
- Quick one-click access to IPAWS environments
Features of CodeRED for IPAWS:
- Ease of use – Send IPAWS alerts through a streamlined workflow for quick message deployment, even in stressful emergency situations
- One message, many channels – Instantly send emergency alerts through multiple communication channels simultaneously to reach your intended audience
- Time savings – Reduce delays caused by activating multiple systems separately
- Reliability – Be rest assured alerts are sent efficiently with internet-based warnings that remain steadfast where other systems may become overloaded or fail
- Geo-targeting – The data standard supports the use of geospatial polygons to define hazard areas for more accurately targeted messages
IPAWS Testing and Training:
OnSolve participates with FEMA to provide the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) testing capability to our clients. In addition, OnSolve has partnered with FEMA on several occasions for live demonstrations showing the CodeRED solution’s IPAWS capabilities.
Each client has access to a live OnSolve representative 24/7/365. Our knowledgeable and professional support team is a phone call away, day or night to assist in sending emergency alerts. Extensive training is also provided to IPAWS clients through live webinars and one-on-one training sessions. Clients are encouraged to take advantage of these resources to boost their system knowledge and make staff comfortable sending out IPAWS alerts.
Always On. Solving Problems.
OnSolve is the market leader in real-time, mass notification and collaboration solutions used by the world’s largest organizations. The OnSolve suite of critical communication tools is a key component of effective business continuity, emergency response, IT alerting, and security programs around the globe.
24/7/365 Dedicated Support
Emergencies don’t wait until normal business hours before they impact people’s lives. Our team of dedicated client support representatives are available 24/7/365, and have been thoroughly trained on all aspects of our mass notification products.