Sign Up For CodeRED Emergency Alerts
When seconds count, be fully informed and continuously updated.
You’re here because the public safety officials in your area are making strides to better protect you and your community with the CodeRED emergency notification system.
With CodeRED, state and local agencies can deliver geo-targeted, time-sensitive information to individuals who have registered to receive alerts. Notifications can be sent via email, SMS, voice, mobile app push notifications, IPAWS and more depending on the severity of the situation. Watch our video for an overview of what CodeRED can do for you, your family and your community.
Register for CodeRED Alerts
- Use your Google, Facebook or Twitter credentials to create an account for a quick log-in process.
- Include multiple points of contact to ensure public safety officials will be able to reach you in an emergency.
- Opt-in to receive general notifications to receive community bulletins.
- Make sure you keep this information up to date, especially if you move.
- Need step-by-step instructions? View our registrations guide.
Download the CodeRED Mobile Alert App
This unique mobile app allows the public safety officials in your area to reach you directly on your mobile phone by push notifications. The app is available for free on the Google Play or Apple Store with the option of a $.99 upgrade to receive weather alerts. Through this app you can customize the type of alerts you’d like to receive, alert radius, sounds and more. Download the CodeRED Mobile Alert app now!