MIR3 Reinvents Intelligent Notification with New Features and Product Configurations
Next generation product has sleek new GUI and easy-to-use functionality
SAN DIEGO (April 16, 2012) — MIR3, Inc., the innovator of real-time Intelligent Notification and response technology, today announced the release of its flagship product, Intelligent Notification v3.0. This new version represents a departure from previous releases with a completely redesigned graphical user interface, a new Quick Launch feature and three new product configurations, or editions, to meet the needs of large enterprises as well as mid-sized and smaller companies.
“We’ve always had the most reliable and full-featured product in the market,” said Amir Moussavian, president and CEO of MIR3. “Now this new interface makes it easier to find and use the advanced features so customers can gain the greatest value from their investment.”
While always easy to use, the new Quick Launch feature allows administrators to grant “one-click” access to users to compose and launch notifications from a single screen. Usability has been further enhanced with a recommendation engine that will guide users through the notification process. This feature is available to all MIR3 customers regardless of product configuration.
Additional enhancements include:
- Complete navigational reorganization to reflect the way customers use the product.
- Advanced branding opportunities for companies that wish to brand Intelligent Notification with their corporate look and feel.
- Notification inbox badge so users see at a glance how many notifications they have pending.
- New reports that are included in every edition of the product include the Custom Verbiage report which displays verbiage unique to each company; Last Login report, Activity report showing activity within specific parameters and an Enhanced Group Member report.
- Simplification of terminology, a dedicated profile tab, easier access to support documentation and improved auditing.
“We have spent years developing, adapting and perfecting Intelligent Notification, working hand-in-hand with customers who rely on our products every day,” added Moussavian. “Their participation and willingness to share their first-hand experience, often under pressure and in critical situations, are what make Intelligent Notification v3.0 so intuitive and user-friendly. We’re proud to be not only early, but ongoing innovators in notification solution business.”
Intelligent Notification v3.0 now comes in three editions, tailored to meet the needs of individual businesses. The editions are as follows:
- Premium edition: the premier solution for enterprises of any size with a global reach and a wide variety of communication needs.
- Standard edition: tailored for medium to large companies that need a full-featured yet streamlined notification system with sophisticated data management.
- Essentials edition: ideal for businesses looking for a basic notification tool without the hierarchical structures found in large organizations.
The MIR3 Intelligent Notification platform keeps the lines of communication open by making it easy to send a notification to any number of people at once, allowing for immediate, individual response with an automatic audit trail. It is invaluable for providing up-to-the minute notifications about weather threats, natural disasters and even product recalls, helping to protect resources and save lives.
To see an overview of the Intelligent Notification platform and preview of the new user interface, please visit onsolve.com/v3.
MIR3, Inc. is the leading developer of Intelligent Notification and response software, which helps organizations enhance communication abilities, protect assets, and increase operational efficiency. MIR3 technology enables advanced rapid, two-way communication for IT, business continuity, and enterprise operations for many of the Global Fortune 100 companies, as well as government entities, universities, and companies of all sizes in more than 130 countries. For more information, visit onsolve.com. Follow MIR3 on Twitter: @MIR3. Visit the MIR3 blog: onsolve.com/blog
Media and Analyst Contact:Victoria Borges
Senior Director, Strategic Communications