View The White Paper
Anticipating Threats to Your Community
Communities across the country face a variety of crises each day. From serious manmade threats like terrorist attacks to increasingly severe weather patterns, officials must anticipate and proactively prepare for events.
Identifying potential threats and determining how to respond is the most effective way to prepare for a crisis.
This white paper provides the guidelines needed to prepare for various threats, including:
- How to properly define emergencies
- Creating community standards for emergencies
- Regionally based considerations
- Building the right message
- A FREE communication plan template