View The Webinar
Building an Employee Cyber Security Awareness Program: Using Caution Over Fear
We know what you’re thinking. You already know how important cybersecurity awareness is and you’re already taking steps to ensure your employees are educated.
If that’s the case, great! If not or if you want to ensure that you have a solid employee awareness program, you’ll want to register for this timely and informative online learning event.
When it comes to cybersecurity, employee negligence is a major problem for today’s organizations. In a recent study, 54% of organizations that experienced breaches reported the root cause as negligent employees*. The even bigger problem? Most employees don’t realize they’re being negligent.
OnSolve’s Vice President of Security, Cheryl Carmel, discusses how to overcome employee negligence in our webinar, for Building an Employee Cyber Security Awareness Program – Using Caution Over Fear.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- How to identify potential negligent employees
- The components of a successful cyber awareness program
- How to audit your current cybersecurity efforts
- The current and upcoming threats to your organization
- How to communicate threats without inducing panic
- The true cost of employee error
- Much more!
Building a cybersecurity awareness program is important; building a successful cybersecurity awareness program is mission-critical. Watch the broadcast today!
* 2017 Keeper/Ponemon Institute survey of over 1,000 SMB IT and IT security pros in the US and the UK