View The Webinar
Internal Alerting: Creating a Successful Employee Awareness Campaign – Protecting Your People, Property and Brand
Connecting with internal teams is the first step in achieving buy-in for a successful mass notification program in your community. Individuals responsible for implementing and maintaining notification programs needed to understand the importance of maintaining a stable, documented and rehearsed multimodal process. By getting your internal stakeholders on board, rolling these programs out to the broader community becomes easier.
Our on-demand webinar provides real-world use cases and dives deep into the importance of having an internal alerting strategy.
Join OnSolve’s Troy Harper, former Emergency Manager for Flagler County, FL,
for an informative discussion,
“Internal Alerting: Creating a Successful Employee Awareness Campaign – Protecting Your People, Property and Brand”
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Timely delivery of critical communications and protective actions
- Emergency notifications to elevate risk perception and awareness
- Best practices for communicating critical escalating incidents in real-time
- Expanding or implementing a successful employee awareness campaign
- Optimizing your risk management and communication strategies at all levels
- And much more