View the Webinar
Keeping Secrets, Secret! How to Manage Highly Sensitive Data to Protect Your Organization
It’s no secret - the “bad guys” want to gain access to your sensitive data.
So much so that these malicious hackers are attacking computers and networks at a rate of one attack every 39 seconds. With the number of cyber-attacks increasing in frequency and scope, how can you ensure you’re protected? How do you keep your private data secret from internal and external threats?
Watch security expert Andrew Baker, Director of Cybersecurity & Compliance at OnSolve, in the webinar, Keeping Secrets, Secret! How to Manage Highly Sensitive Data to Protect Your Organization.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Apply "secrets management" to their organization and everyday operations
- Secure passwords and other sensitive configuration that is needed for automation
- Avoid common mistakes of password management in applications and servers
- Educate employees to increase vigilance and maintain privacy
- Build employee awareness programs to reduce human error
Improve security. Reduce risk. Maintain resiliency. Watch this webinar to learn how!