Download The White Paper
Pandemic: Business Continuity Threat, Impact and Response
Coronavirus, Ebola and Zika are all potent reminders of the effects of disease on business continuity. This paper shows how to develop a pandemic response plan following business continuity practices like these:
- Program initiation – identify project scope, leaders and schedule
- Analysis – assess business risks and opportunities for mitigation
- Strategy – consider operations, vendors and company policies
- Plan development – establish alert and response procedures
- Implementation – share the plan, train, test and develop metrics
A pandemic from any disease could impact your staff, your supply chain, your vendors and more. Take time now to ensure your organization and your people are prepared.
Download the white paper today to find out how.