View The Webinar
Phishing, Malware, Cryptojacking… Oh My! A Security Professional’s Approach to Combating Cyber Threats
Cyber-attacks cost global organizations over a trillion dollars in 2018*.
Those costs are predicted to rise. A recent study by Juniper Research forecasts that the average cost of a cyber breach will be $150M by 2020. Whether you’ve experienced a security breach or the mere thought of one keeps you awake at night, your organization must be prepared to address any cyber threat.
Watch the webinar, Phishing, Malware, Cryptojacking… Oh My! A Security Professional’s Approach to Combating Cyber Threats, as Virtual CIO, Andrew Baker explains:
- The latest trends in the cybersecurity threat landscape
- How to protect your organization against various cyber threats
- The reasons your employees are the most vulnerable to cyber-attacks
- How to develop/implement an employee awareness program
- The true impact that cyber-attacks have on organizations
This presentation is designed to help your organization take a proactive versus a reactive approach to cyber threats.
Fill out the form to watch the webinar today.