View The Webinar
Reduce Human Error: Tips to Build, Improve and Maintain Employee Awareness Programs
When it comes to cybersecurity, employee negligence is a significant problem for today’s organizations. In a recent study, more than 40% of security breaches are caused by employee carelessness*.
The even bigger problem? Most employees don’t realize they’re negligent.
Watch OnSolve’s Vice President of Security, Cheryl Carmel, answer these questions and more:
- Who falls victim to phishing bait?
- What’s the cost of cyber-errors?
- Why is your organization a target?
- How can we build a culture of cyber-aware employees?
Building a cybersecurity awareness program is essential; creating a successful cybersecurity awareness program is mission-critical.
* 2018 State of the Industry Reports | North America conducted by Shred-it