View The Webinar
Risk Management For Today’s Organizations: Minimizing Risk with Emergency Mass Notification Systems
Modern organizations face increasing risks and evolving threats.
From severe weather events and natural disasters to cyber-attacks, active shooters, and more, these ever-changing and growing risks demand that enterprises become even more vigilant and resilient.
Communication is an essential component in reducing the overall impact of natural and human-made emergencies. Emergency mass notification systems have proven to be a reliable and simple solution when lives and property are at stake.
In this webinar, Ann Pickren, President at OnSolve, will discuss how to:
- Address how EMNS can help in overall risk management initiatives
- Utilize communication tools during incidents
- Improve your bottom-line with EMNS
- Build a solid emergency communication plan
- Apply your communication strategy to real-world examples
Clear, consistent communication during a critical event is the difference between chaos and clarity. Download the webinar today.