View The eBook
The New Normal: Communications Preparedness for the 2019 Hurricane Season
The 2018 storm season resulted in an astounding $50.2 billion in losses. With the devastation of 2018 hurricanes Florence and Michael, it’s no wonder organizations are taking the 2019 hurricane season seriously. The time to prepare is NOW.
Our eBook, The New Normal: Communications Preparedness for the 2019 Hurricane Season, details how to:
- Learn from the 2018 season’s mistakes and successes
- Prepare for the 2019 hurricane season
- Forecast for these weather events and potential losses
- Ensure continuity before, during and after a hurricane
- Protect your employees and other assets
Download your free copy today!