View The Webinar
What Every Emergency Manager Needs to Know This Hurricane Season
The official hurricane season is from June 1 to November 30, but for emergency officials in coastal states, this is a year-round process of preparedness. The 2017 season demonstrated the potential results of poor planning and communication, with the effects still evident in places like Puerto Rico.
In our recent webinar, we explore:
- What to look for in a notification solution, how to deploy it correctly and how to use it effectively.
- Best practices and lessons learned from last year’s hurricane season.
- How Sarasota County, FL, used CodeRED from OnSolve to alert citizens about evacuations, flood advisories and utility service interruption during Hurricane Irma.
- Paula Parsons Grubb, Interim Supervisor, Utility Connection Intake & Code Enforcement Unit, Sarasota County, FL
- Troy Harper, General Manager, Public Sector, OnSolve