Project Notification Solutions Offer Clear Information for Complex Jobs
All construction projects have a tremendous number of moving parts, typically managed by one coordinating entity. Projects are often extremely complex, with potential issues occurring in all stages, including the planning, design, financing, regulatory compliance steps, and more. To avoid interruptions, delays and safety issues, construction companies use notification and critical communications solutions from OnSolve to send important information and updates before a problem occurs, or as quickly as possible following a critical event.
Streamlining high-speed mass notifications across all aspects of a project is critical regardless of audience or administrator location. OnSolve project continuity solutions help construction companies avoid costly delays and increase worker safety, no matter the scope or size of a project.
Worker safety and Project Continuity Features
OnSolve enables construction companies to streamline communication without sacrificing security:
- Communicate to laborers regarding start-time delays, inspection notifications, workplace accidents, location of job sites, weather delays and safety reminders.
- Deliver notifications directly from a tablet or smartphone while in the field over any data connection.
- Update stakeholders with zoning and building code requirements, estimated project costs, property regulations, project timelines and more.
- Target personnel in segmented lists by project, role, shift, location and more with detailed reporting of who received alerts, when and with what responses.
- Update project managers and engineers with project timelines and important deadlines that need to be met.
- Leverage critical communication solutions to keep track of key assets and equipment, or direct those assets to alternate locations.
Staying Productive and in Sync on Construction Projects of Every Size
OnSolve offers construction and contractor operations of every size the most comprehensive set of mass notification and critical communications capabilities available for keeping an audience informed and aware of critical issues related to any project. These platforms quickly become a key component of any emergency management, business continuity or disaster recovery plan.