Simplifying Internal and External Business Communications
Energy and utility providers have complicated networks and system to manage the capture and distribution of gasoline and diesel fuel, oil, natural gas, coal and electricity. Along with managing these power sources, suppliers have a huge commitment to public safety, environmental stewardship and regulatory compliance.
Through the Send Word Now and MIR3 solutions from OnSolve, companies of all sizes across the energy industry send critical notifications and alerts that keep any audience informed and safe through any event. Whether a situation involves a predictable weather event, an unexpected natural disaster, or a facility failure like an explosion or spill, these solutions are needed to provide instructions and updates for anyone impacted.
Energy and utility companies are a critical part of any country’s infrastructure and economy covering sectors from petroleum refining to natural resource extraction and power generation. In addition, the sector is rapidly expanding to include renewable energy and sustainable options like hydroelectric power, wind power, solar power and a variety of alternative fuels. Because of the critical role these organizations play in any region, complete plans business continuity plans that incorporate solutions like MIR3 and Send Word Now are a crucial part of your organization’s planning and communication strategies.
Leading Independent Refinery Leveraging Send Word Now
Providing emergency response and team mobilization during critical events
A leading independent refinery in San Antonio, TX uses Send Word Now to send critical information to more than 6,000 employees across 18 states when any type of event that impacts operations or employee safety occurs. Focusing on communicating clearly and effectively when meaningful events occur, has helped the company to meet the fuel transportation needs of companies throughout the western United States for more than 45 years.Learn more
Critical Capabilities in the OnSolve Solutions
- Streamline operations with automated notification and alerting.
- High-speed notifications to alert customers when the time comes to switch out or upgrade electrical equipment.
- Alert customers during electric outages with current updates.
- Immediately alert suppliers when supply and demand issues occur.
- Mobilize cleanup and repair crews in case of an equipment or facility failure.
- Communicate with by mobile phone, SMS, landline, email, pager, BlackBerry Messenger, fax, RSS, TTY or any IP-enabled communication device.
- Receive responses by voice or by written message, with responses displayed in real-time as well as archived.