Historical Reporting From the Largest Dataset of Physical Risk
Risk Insights can equip your team with the physical threat data to expose trends and risks that lead to better preparation and risk mitigation. Learn more ways Risk Insights can help your security and business continuity teams today.
Data-Driven Security Decisions
Risk Insights data is sourced from our analyst vetted AI-powered Risk Intelligence offering, featuring tens of thousands of verified sources globally and years of historical reports of risk events.
- Create reports to help identify top concerns and overall risk trends tailored to your goals.
- Record, track and define risks across your organization to anticipate potential impacts.
- Integrate these risk trends into overall strategy, crisis prevention and management.
- Quickly generate reports with historical data and physical threat statistical information.
- Target specific locations, dates and times to provide faster security recommendations.
- Provide actionable reports created using data from our AI-powered Risk Intelligence solution.
- View an intuitive dashboard of reports.
- Narrow research by date and time or region of interest.
- Customize reports with visual graphs and charts to share with stakeholders.
How Does Risk Insights Work?
Conduct Geographical Analysis
Generate reports by targeting facility locations, filter by risk categories and specific timeframes. View data presented in easy to digest charts and shift the timeline and map distribution to segment or dissect this data anyway you need.
Identify Historical Trends
Identify and explore statistics and trends of physical threats that occurred in the past around a specific geography to improve forecasting of what may happen in the future.
Better Understand Risk Exposure
Export data and transfer into another application to build presentations for leadership. Easily present the most significant risks identified through the risk assessment process to help teams make better security decisions or recommendations.