4 Reasons to Adopt AI-Powered Risk Intelligence Now
Manual data analysis for critical events is a daunting, error-prone and slow process. When people, places and property are in danger, time and accuracy count – learn why your organisation should adopt AI-powered Risk Intelligence now.
Truly Actionable Intelligence
AI-powered Risk Intelligence accelerates the entire critical event management process by filtering through massive amounts of data to give you the information you need, when you need it most.
Actionable Information. Accelerated Interpretation.
- Accelerate delivery of relevant event intelligence.
- Quickly pinpoint the impact of a critical event to your people, places and property.
- Empower analysts to make confident, timely decisions.
Precise Visibility. Effortlessly Delivered.
- See, understand and escalate relevant information.
- Gain visibility into your facilities, logistics and personnel movements.
- Deliver the right information to the right people at the right time.
Intelligently Filtered. Highly Focused.
- Filter out the noise of irrelevant, overwhelming critical event data.
- Only receive intelligence relevant to your people, places and property.
- Make informed, proactive decisions and create better outcomes.
How Does It Work?
Gives You Real-Time Visibility into Critical Events
View actionable information on an intuitive dashboard, and easily visualise and filter critical event intelligence. Dynamic maps of facilities, logistics and personnel movements provide visibility into an event’s impact on your business or agency.
Sends You Targeted, Relevant Alerts
Detect and assess critical events with AI-powered Risk Intelligence. Designated response team members receive automated notifications about emerging threats based on event type, severity and location.
Maximises Use of Mobile Devices
Receive risk intelligence alerts targeted to your current location while on the move. Mobile location information for employees can be displayed on the dashboard, showing who’s in harm’s way during a critical event.