Communicate with your group easily with mass texting.
People are very busy. They juggle many commitments and responsibilities. Relying on mail or email is outdated. Using an automated text messaging system can ensure your message is seen and read in a timely manner. Consider some statistics:
- Texts have a 99% open rate versus a 25% email open rate.
- 95% of texts will be read within 3 minutes of being sent.
- 78% of US consumers say receiving a text message is the fastest way to reach them for important service updates and purchases.
- 91% of users who opted-in to receive texts from a brand rate those messages as “somewhat” or “very useful”.
One Call Now’s automated text message service gets your message seen.
One Call Now messaging system by OnSolve
How One Call Now works for automated text messaging
Just record or type your message, select recipients, and push a button. We’ll take care of the rest.
One Call Now delivers your message to everybody on your designated contact list. Send it as your choice of a phone call, SMS text message, email, or push notification — all through one handy platform and simple user interface.
Complete the form for more information on features, FAQs, and account setup.
Download The How It Works Brochure
Add and Manage Contacts
- Add or edit them manually
- Import them from a spreadsheet
- Synchronize information with an existing database
Choose Who, How, and When
- Choose who you want to receive the message
- Pick the channel: voice message, text message or email (or all 3)
- Hit “send” for immediate delivery, or schedule to deliver later
Get Useful Feedback Reports
- Who received your message and when
- Answers to any questions you asked in your message
- Any numbers or addresses that were undeliverable
Quickly Reach Your Contacts With Our Group Automated Message Service
The preferred method of communication for many people is text messaging. One Call Now’s automated text messaging system allows you to:
- Send appointment confirmations and reminders
- Schedule seasonal service calls
- Send payment reminders
- Inform customers of route or service changes
- Distribute promotional offers
- Solicit customer feedback
- Promote customer loyalty
- Build brand awareness
- Welcome new customers with personalized messages
Who Uses Our Automated Text Message System?
Every day, groups and organizations across the country rely on us to serve their messaging needs, including:
- Property Managers
- Religious Organizations
- Medical Offices
- Schools and Universities
- Sports Teams
Our automated SMS group messaging service helps them reach their groups, both large and small. We facilitate their communications with our many features. Our translation capabilities can convert a message into your choice of 52 languages. Message reports allow you to track communication, review responses, and organize them in one place. Text reminders let people know a meeting, deadline, or event is approaching.
One Call Now By OnSolve Has Everything You need To Effectively Message
Plans include unlimited calls, texts, push notifications, and emails for one annual price with no per-call or long-distance charges.
Send messages in multiple formats according to the urgency of the situation and contact preference of text message, email, phone call, or mobile app. Senders can also select multiple formats for urgent messages.
Targeting Messages To The Right Contacts
Create an unlimited number of contact subgroups— from one contact to thousands—for targeting your audience with relevant communications. Additional filter fields allow users to dynamically create groups.
Don’t like the sound of your own voice? Our text-to-speech feature converts typed text to an audio file and delivers your message in your choice of natural sounding voices.
Download our free smartphone app for message sending ease.
See continuous status updates as soon as your message is sent. Know who was successfully reached, gain access to polling responses, and manage erroneous phone numbers with immediacy.
Upload contacts from CSV or spreadsheet files, or by exporting or integrating with an existing database program such as Salesforce or Outlook.
Pre-record messages and save them for use any time. This feature is ideal for both standard and recurring events.