2023 OnSolve Global Risk Impact Report
What are the top rising threats to organizations and how are leaders managing increasing volatility? We analyzed data from OnSolve Risk Intelligence stemming from more than nine million global events between 2021 and 2022 where our customers operate. Then we surveyed CEOs to find out how well organizations are prepared to respond—Learn what we discovered about rising physical threats and C-suite preparedness.
What Makes Our Platform Unique?
Every minute counts™. That's why OnSolve prioritizes speed, relevance and usability to enable faster response times, shorter recovery times and consistent actions that ultimately drive better outcomes and strengthen organizational resilience.
Actionable Intelligence. Faster Response.
- Bypass inefficient human analysis using an AI engine.
- Communicate faster to the right people on any device.
- Quickly activate crisis response teams and collaborate in real time.
Relevant Information. Informed Decisions.
- Filter out irrelevant data to make informed, proactive decisions.
- Target alerts to people based on their exact location.
- Deliver customized incident and communications plans to ensure appropriate action.
User-Friendly Interface. Anywhere Activation.
- Identify all active incidents at-a-glance using the risk intelligence dashboard.
- Enhance the alert send process to improve response times.
- Access tactical business communication plans anywhere via our easy-to-use interface.
How Does It Work?
Leverages AI-Powered Risk Intelligence
Continuously scan tens of thousands of global data sources in over 30 languages to detect and assess physical threats to accelerate detection and resolution. Dynamic maps show potential impacts to an organization and allow for proactive measures.
Drives Seamless Critical Communications
Ensure employee safety and business continuity, swift disaster recovery and more through reliable communication. Maintain contact data seamlessly by integrating with existing business systems to streamline processes.
Delivers Adaptable Incident Management
Post-action insights ensure accurate tracking, accountability and safety, as well as inform efforts for future improvement. Ensure consistent compliance and performance for standard communication procedures and “everyday” emergencies.