Failure to Plan Is Planning to Fail
Are organizations prepared to proactively identify and manage risk? We asked Forrester Consulting to find out. They conducted a global survey of respondents responsible for their organizations’ risk, security, business continuity, incident management, crisis management, safety or critical event management response—and the results were surprising.
The Key to Activating and Accelerating Crisis Response Teams
Empowered Teams. Errors Eliminated.
- Mobilize employees to quickly access crisis response plans through Lockbox 24/7.
- Ease high-stress environments for users with an easy-to-navigate workflow.
Quick Activation. Visible Information.
- Activate response teams and loop in the right people immediately.
- Eliminate delays from trying to locate files or make calls. All information is consolidated and ready for distribution.
Smooth Collaboration. Complete Monitoring.
- Enable employees to collaborate using a secured conference bridge and linked messaging capabilities to ensure organizational alignment
- Give key stakeholders visibility into active alerts and response analytics in real time during and after a crisis.
Simplified Training. Gap Identification.
- Improve response effectiveness through exercises and testing of your saved alerts.
- Ensure compliance, while identifying gaps in your communication plans and areas for improvement.
How Does It Work?
Unites Response Teams Quickly
Leverage real-time command and control from anywhere to mobilize response teams instantly. Your entire team stays synchronized across all devices via our highly secure, always available mobile app.
Reduces Time to Resolution
When every minute counts, turn static response plans into living, interactive and actionable guides that are easy to update and distribute. Drive a faster return to normal operations through tactical business communication plans accessible on our interactive interface.
Post-action insights ensure accurate tracking, accountability, and safety, as well as inform efforts for future improvement. Ensure consistent compliance and performance for standard communication procedures and “everyday” emergencies.