Lower the Risk of COVID-19 Outbreaks with Contact Tracing
Unlike platforms that rely on Bluetooth technology, OnSolve uses GPS-enabled smartphone data to pinpoint employees’ precise locations. That information can be used in geo-fencing, an advanced component of the OnSolve solution for organizational contact tracing.
- Maps areas where outbreaks have occurred
- Traces employees who have visited those areas
- Overlays maps with employee location tracking data
- Refines employee movements with timestamps
- Delivers actionable intelligence so you can test, isolate and assist exposed or infected employees
Location ghosting, a powerful privacy feature, can be used by travelers to randomize their location on the map within a five kilometer radius.