Failure to Plan Is Planning to Fail
Are organizations prepared to proactively identify and manage risk? We asked Forrester Consulting to find out. They conducted a global survey of respondents responsible for their organizations’ risk, security, business continuity, incident management, crisis management, safety or critical event management response—and the results were surprising.
Truly Actionable Intelligence
AI-powered risk intelligence accelerates the entire critical event management process by filtering through massive amounts of data to give you the information you need, when you need it most.
Actionable Information. Accelerated Interpretation.
- Accelerate delivery of relevant event intelligence.
- Quickly pinpoint the impact of a critical event to your people, organization or agency.
- Empower analysts to make confident, timely decisions.
Precise Visibility. Effortlessly Delivered.
- See, understand and escalate relevant information.
- Gain visibility into your facilities, logistics and personnel movements.
- Deliver the right information to the right people at the right time.
- Filter out the noise of irrelevant, overwhelming critical event data.
- Only receive intelligence relevant to your people, places and property.
- Make informed, proactive decisions and create better outcomes.
How Does Risk Intelligence Work?
Gives You Real-Time Visibility into Critical Events
View actionable information on an intuitive dashboard, and easily visualize and filter critical event intelligence. Dynamic maps of facilities, logistics and personnel movements provide visibility into an event’s impact on your business or agency.
Sends You Targeted, Relevant Alerts
Detect and assess critical events with AI-powered risk intelligence. Designated response team members receive automated notifications about emerging threats based on event type, severity and location.
Maximizes Use of Mobile Devices
Receive risk intelligence alerts targeted to your current location while on the move. Mobile location information for employees can be displayed on the dashboard, showing who’s in harm’s way during a critical event.