See why we’re different
Award-Winning Critical Communications
Find out why over 30,000 organizations across the globe rely on OnSolve to deliver fast, effective alerts when they matter most.
Fast, Relevant Risk Intelligence
Discover how AI-powered and analyst-vetted risk intelligence allows you to respond faster and improve outcomes when a critical event occurs.
Unmatched Expertise & Ease of Use
Learn how our power is in our people with decades of experience. We understand the challenges you face every day, and our platform was designed with you in mind.
Have communication challenges?
What is an Automated Notification System?
An automated notification system allows organizations of all sizes to share information instantaneously with hundreds or thousands of recipients. Some services also offer the flexibility to send messages to defined lists or groups of contacts, which improves relevancy. For recipients, this is an advantage because they only see the messages that matter to them. In a mobile world automated notifications are a fast and simplest way to send critical information in bulk to the right people, wherever they are.
Why Use Automated Notifications from OnSolve®?
Automated Notifications are easy with OnSolve. Record or type a message, select your recipients, and push a button. That’s it. We’ll take care of the rest. OnSolve will send your message, distributing it through thousands of channels and delivering it to everybody on your contact list. With our automated notifications, you can alert tens, hundreds, or even thousands of contacts at once from any phone with your critical information.
Add and Manage Contacts
- Add or edit them manually
- Import them from a spreadsheet
- Synchronize information with an existing database
Choose Who, How, and When
- Choose who you want to receive the message
- Pick the channel: Voice message, text message or email (or all 3)
- Hit “send” for immediate delivery, or schedule to deliver later
Get Useful Feedback Reports
- Know who received your message and when
- Get answers to any questions you asked in your message
- Easily identify any numbers or addresses that were undeliverable
How are Automated Notifications used?
Some examples of how Automated Notifications are used:
- Issue payment and past-due bill reminders
- Send appointment confirmations and reminders
- Automatically confirm appointments
- Schedule seasonal service calls
- Renew service agreements
- Inform customers of route or service changes
- Distribute promotional offers
- Promote special events
- Collect customer feedback
- Build customer loyalty to boost sales through increased communication
- Comply with quality, safety, and operational standards
- Send emergency announcements
- Announce training and gather sign-ups
What are the benefits of Automated Notifications?
Imagine dialing pages of phone numbers to deliver the same exact message over and over again. It would take hours. With an automated notification system, it takes seconds.
From daily operations to emergency situations, communicating with speed and efficiency is vital to ensuring both the health of your bottom line and the safety of your people, places and property. When every minute counts, an automated notification system gets the word out immediately. Set up is simple, for both the sender and recipients.
What types of communication do Automated Notification Services allow?
Ask yourself this: Do you prefer a phone call, a text message, or an email? What about in an emergency? How about very early in the morning or late at night? Understanding a contact’s communication preferences is critical. We call the ability to broadcast messages through various means of delivery Multi-Modal Communication, and that’s what we do best. Simply create and send your messages in one or more modes and monitor your delivery reports to know who received communication. Simple and easy.