We hear from numerous property managers
that there are few aspects of their jobs that are more challenging than dealing with tenants who are always
late with their rent—or stop paying completely. Even the best of tenants can
hit a rough spot, get distracted by other priorities or just honestly forget to pay. Whether it’s a short-term
or a long-term problem, the ensuing conversation can be awkward and dreadful for both parties.
With One Call Now, many property managers have
found a solution that reduces the number of difficult conversations they have
to have regarding late rent. The One Call Now system allows property managers
the opportunity to communicate with their tenants throughout the month, on
various items that can come up, a burst pipe, clubhouse closure, power outage,
and yes, rent payment reminders.
To see how One Call Now can help you out click here and avoid those dreadful conversations with tenants, all the while keeping those rent checks coming.
The Top 10 Reasons Smart Landlords use Rent
Reminders powered by One Call Now:
Reminders are delivered in an unbiased way – to everyone at the same time.
- Saves Time.
Increased rent compliance now means fewer late notices.
- Sets and Enforces Clear Expectations. Messages include complete information: Amount and date
due, as well as consequences of late payment.
- Reduces Awkward Conversations. Eliminates the need for uncomfortable and embarrassing
discussions between tenants
- Don’t speak 5 languages but your residents do? One Call Now automatically
translates your messages, ensuring clarity and fairness.
Receive a report with a time stamp of all message receipts.
- Encourages real-time payment. Optional feature allows residents to transfer directly
to a link or phone number for immediate payment.
- Saves resources.
Eliminates or reduces staff time, paper, and postage costs.
- It never goes on vacation. Unlike your residents, the One Call Now service is
never out of town. Phone and text reminders reach residents wherever they are.
- Respects communication preferences. Messages sent based on your resident’s preferred
channel (phone, text, email) are less likely to be ignored. 95% of texts
will be read within 3 minutes of being sent. Your text has a much better chance
of being read than a flyer or a standard letter in their mailbox.