Our Clients Asked. We Delivered!
We recently released a new version of our recipient app to make it even more useful and simple to use.
The MIR3 Recipient App is a free companion app that users can download to their iOS or Android devices as a convenient way to receive and store messages.
How does this app benefit MIR3 message initiators?
- To help free up your IT resources, we now offer persistent log-in in the app. This means that app users can securely self-authenticate their access without entering a username or password. Instead they are sent a verification code via text message or email, keeping your IT personnel from answering log-in and password inquiries.
- Alerts can be received based on the app user’s geographic location. If they’re voluntarily checked into the geographic area you specify when setting up the alert, they’ll receive the message.
- With use of the app, delivery of your messages isn’t dependent on telephony lines, which can become unstable. Instead they are delivered via cellular networks and go straight to the recipient’s inbox. Enabling push notifications immediately notifies recipients when they have a new alert. ‘
How does this app benefit MIR3 message recipients?
- Recipients can securely verify their app access without having to remember a username or password. Users still have the option to enter their username and password to access their account. With the new app, they can bypass this sign-in method and use a one-time verification code that will be sent to them via text message or email.
- Recipients can respond to messages through the app for faster communication. They can even join conference calls at a moment’s notice directly through the app.
- Enabling push notifications allows the recipient to know within moments that a new alert has been sent. With use of the app, delivery of messages isn’t dependent on telephony lines, which can become unstable. Instead they are delivered via cellular networks and go straight to the recipient’s inbox.
- Recipients can voluntarily register their location for geographic-based alerts. The app does not continuously track the recipients’ location, so their privacy is maintained. Instead they can enter their location or drop a pin within the app on their exact coordinates. They can even designate how long they will be in that location so it will stop tracking them after the specified timeframe expires.
The new MIR3 Recipient App increases message accuracy and delivery. It’s one of the many ways that we’re always on, solving problems. If you’re interested in adding the app to your existing account or if you’d like to learn more about the MIR3 communication solution, contact us today.
Don’t have a MIR3 account? Contact us for more information.