Mitigate Risk and Strengthen Organizational Resilience with OnSolve®
Protect your people, places and property with proactive crisis management.
Schedule a meeting with us to be entered to win a $250 Tango gift card.
The risk landscape is changing, evolving and becoming more dynamic. Our experts are ready to show you how OnSolve’s Platform for Critical Event Management can help you proactively mitigate risk and strengthen organizational resilience.
Meet with an expert at the show to discover:
- What you need to know about critical event management technology
- How to identify risk early with AI-enabled critical event management
- How to gain real-time command and control over events for faster recovery
Join our sessions and learn how to become a trusted advisor like Chris Hurst, Vice President of Global Technology Solutions, and Matt Bradley, Vice President of Global Security Solutions:
- Managing Threats in 2022: Dynamic Risk and the Rise of the Chief Resilience Officer with Chris Hurst and Matt Bradley – March 21, 2022 12:45pm – 1:45pm
- Operational Resilience – Taking Your Business Continuity Plan to the Next Level with Chris Hurst – March 22, 2022 10:30am – 11:30am
- Achieving Operational Resilience in 2022: Lessons from Supply Chain Disruption & Other Dynamic Risks with Matt Bradley – March 23, 2022 9:15am – 10:15am
We’d love to meet you and show you how we’re unique!
Incidents can occur in the blink of an eye. Organizations need state-of-the-art technology and expertise on their side to effectively anticipate, prepare, respond and adapt. Survival isn’t enough – today organizations must also thrive after a crisis. Learn more about our solutions when you’re onsite in Orlando.
See and control your risks through a single pane of glass. Visualize, automate, and orchestrate real-time critical event management capabilities with an orchestration hub.
Human-validated AI works 24/7 to aggregate complex data on any given situation, tracking feeds from thousands of sources and sorting through the noise to pinpoint the most relevant information for organizations to act on — in real time.
Response teams can send targeted, time-sensitive notifications to every person they need to reach during an emergency. Once the crisis is over, secure notifications and alerts also help ensure business continuity and disaster recovery.
Using a mobile-first platform, response teams can accelerate and simplify crisis response with real-time visibility and orchestrated coordination.
Explore our latest educational resources and articles
OnSolve helps security experts better manage uncertainty through our AI-powered OnSolve Platform for Critical Event Management.
Contact us today to learn more.