View The Ebook
How to Improve Critical Communications in Healthcare
When every day includes an emergency, planning for critical communications becomes essential. In healthcare, doctors, nurses and staff must be continually prepared to respond. Speed and reliability of information make the difference between success and failure, whether it’s an emergency impacting one patient or a large-scale event that affects the entire facility.
A Critical Communications product is a core asset for every healthcare organization. But have you thought about what capabilities you require?
In this ebook, get the answers to questions such as:
- How do I deliver information to multiple communication channels at once?
- What’s the protocol for who is contacted first?
- How do I ensure my data is safe, secure and ready to use?
- What’s the easiest way to coordinate with other facilities and public health officials?
- How will patients and staff let me know if they are safe?
Learn about the common challenges of Critical Communications in healthcare and how to solve them.