View The On-Demand Webinar
Prepare for Winter Weather with A Simulation Exercise
The 2022-2023 winter weather season will be marked by “plenty of snow, rain and mush—as well as some record-breaking cold temperatures!” according to the Farmers’ Almanac, further complicated by a La Niña climate pattern. To understand if your organization is prepared for the challenges this winter weather season brings, you can conduct tabletop exercises. Risk is becoming more dynamic and doesn’t exist in a vacuum, meaning a winter storm can easily cause flooding, power outages, and supply chain disruptions. This makes tabletop exercises essential to identifying areas where improvements may need to be made within your organization.
In this on-demand webinar, Rob Burton, Co-founder and Managing Director of PreparedEx, and Chris Hurst, OnSolve Vice President of Value Engineering, will walk you through an example of what an engaging and impactful tabletop exercise looks like and how it can help your organization be better prepared for the winter season.
Attendees will learn:
- What an effective and engaging tabletop exercise looks like
- The concept of dynamic risk and the importance of having timely and accurate intelligence
- A framework for designing and delivering your own winter weather simulation exercises
- The importance of proactively documenting event information
- Why you need a means to quickly communicate internally and externally
Watch it now.