Business Continuity Programs Protect Stakeholders
Chemical manufacturing and processing has an impact on every business and home throughout the world, making the safe and reliable manufacturing and supply of these critical building blocks essential to global commerce. Any situation that causes an interruption in the chemical manufacturing process must be addressed immediately to minimize disruptions in the global supply chain and to help ensure the safety of the public at all times.
The Send Word Now and MIR3 solutions from OnSolve provide the complete range of mass notification functionality. These tools ensure both internal and external audiences have the information needed to make fast, effective decisions when a natural or man-made event impacts the operations of chemical manufacturers of any size.
The sophisticated facilities and processes needed to meet the ever-growing demand for chemical products exposes manufacturers to a wider range of risks than companies in many other industries. This heightened risk makes tools like MIR3 and Send Word Now essential to ensuring business continuity, as well as the safety and security of employees and the public.
Major Oil Refinery and Send Word Now
Large refineries throughout Texas face the threat of hurricane and other extreme weather events. These situations can cause accidents of all times at large facilities, while also threatening the safety and secure of employees and their families. Explore how a large independent refinery near San Antonio, TX uses Send Word Now to manage all type of unexpected events.Learn more
Notification and Alerting for Chemical Manufacturing
- Distribute pre-constructed alerts about product and ingredient delays to help manage the chemical supply chain.
- Manage internal communications through enhanced hierarchical, role-based permissions and subdivisions.
- Easily mobilize hazardous materials teams in the event of a chemical spill or other industrial accident.
- Trigger emergency communication plans, as well as evacuation or shelter-in-place instructions.
- Call cascading to one person or a group, allowing responses and automation of wider alerts for greater control in managing situations.