Critical Event Communications Optimized for Advisory, Consulting, and Professional Services Firms
In this increasingly global business environment, more organizations are using advisory, consulting and professional services companies to access a level of insights, information, and talent they are unable to find or afford among their staff. Communication is key to properly managing a large, complex group of resources, whether to keep projects on track and teams in sync or to keep your resources safe during times of unexpected crisis.
The advisory, consulting and professional services sector continues to expand globally. With this field becoming increasingly mobile and consultants working all over the world, companies must have critical event communication plans and related solutions for operational resiliency and global security.
Critical Event Use Cases for Professional Services Firms
- Automate weather or event alerts, triggering a notification to consultants for human safety as well as business interruptions, such as IT outages, using emergency alerting software from consulting firms.
- Communicate with third-party vendor partners and contractors who may not roll-up into your organization’s payroll with mass communication solutions for consulting firms.
- Leverage a geographical information service (GIS) to target alerts to consultants by location in the case of regional threats or evacuations, in the local language.
- Maintain contact data easily through integrations and web-based portals.
- Notify employees of openings on project teams and assign roles to those resources which are available using employee alerting software for consulting firms.
- Engage in secure, two-way communication to share information and receive direct feedback from recipients.
- Schedule messages and alerts for specific project awareness and updates.
Creating a Culture of Preparedness
A wide range of resources and platforms are available to help any organization create a culture of preparedness where people come to rely on regular updates and notifications from key members of a project or corporate headquarters. Learn more about how any consulting and professional services company can be more operationally resilient and prepared by establishing an emergency and operational notification program leveraging critical event technology.