Creating Value by Protecting Assets and People with Mass Notification
Financial institutions and insurance companies are the bedrock of our society. They are known for operational excellence, customer focus, and the ability to help families and businesses reset after a crisis occurs. Because of their key role in society and commerce, financial services and insurance companies need to maintain operational resiliency, global security and customer service excellence – especially during times of crisis.
Whether a small local bank or credit union or a large global bank or insurer, financial institutions of all sizes have mass notification needs that OnSolve addresses with its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) mass notification and critical event capabilities. These use cases span critical event notification, global workforce management, IT alerting, financial fraud alerting and new account opportunities – all in the local language.
Operational and Business Use Cases for Financial Services and Insurance Firms
OnSolve enables the finance and insurance industry to streamline communication without sacrificing security:
- Address disruptions and safety events immediately by sending alerts to all devices simultaneously, receive responses back and track the results.
- Distribute internal communications quickly via Web, email or phone; regarding schedule changes, network issues, disconnected lines, counterfeit bill warnings, robbery alerts, active shooter or important updates while initiating safety protocols.
- Alert IT management and staff regarding cyber threats, suspicious activity, data exposure and other high-risk scenarios.
- Inform customers regarding security breaches to ensure compliance with data breach notification laws.
- Communicate and locate agents and other staff via phone, mobile, email, SMS, desktop alerts and more to quickly communicate during situations such as increased property damage claims when a disaster occurs.
- Keep investors up-to-date with system changes, outages or other important updates by targeting segmented groups during message creation.
New York Investment Firm Leverages OnSolve
A global investment firm based in New York City that manages more than $8 billion in assets, relies on OnSolve to ensure customers and stakeholders are aware of system issues and market events. Providing real-time information ensures the business can keep operations running smoothly, while providing reliability and stability for employees and customers.