Creating Value with Mass Notification and Communication
Financial institutions like banks, credit unions, trust companies, mortgage and loan companies and investment firms are vulnerable to serious security threats which can easily become a crisis that threatens ongoing operations. With business continuity and assets at risk, leveraging tools like MIR3 and Send Word Now from OnSolve ensure unified crisis communications is easy to deliver.
Financial institutions of all sizes have mass notification needs that OnSolve addresses with its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) tools like Send Word Now and MIR3. Whether the business is a small local bank that needs a reliable tool for communicating with employees, or a large global financial consulting firm that needs to notify employees, customers, and regulators securely and reliably, OnSolve has the solution that fits every business needs.
New York Investment Firm Leveraging Send Word Now
A New York investment firm that manages more than $8 billion in assets, while maintaining offices and employees on a global scale, relies on Send Word Now to ensure audiences are aware of system issues and market events. Providing real-time information ensures the business can keep operations running smoothly, while providing reliability and stability for employees and customers.Learn more
Critical Features for Financial Services
- Automatically disseminate real-time alerts through any available medium including voice, email, SMS, and more.
- Alert IT management and staff regarding system threats, suspicious activity, data exposure, etc.
- Issue notifications of a security breach to customers to ensure compliance with data breach notification laws.
- Manage communication all key stakeholders from a single, web-based interface.
- Distribute internal communications regarding schedule changes, network issues, disconnected lines, counterfeit bill warnings, robbery alerts, or important market updates and changes.
- Notify investors with updates, stock opportunities, or system outages
- Alert staff of dangerous situations such as an active shooter, while instantly initiating safety protocols.