Clear, Secure Updates on Claims and Events
The insurance industry provides coverage for every type of man-made and natural disaster or event. Claims or alerts related to these events requires providers to interact with a number of different audiences in order to settle a claim or provide other services to a customer. Whether addressing a life, auto, business or other property damage claim, insurance companies rely on advanced communication solutions like Send Word Now and MIR3 to manage the moving pieces needed to reach a successful resolution for both the company and the customer.
The insurance industry consists of some of the largest companies in the world. The ability to streamline communications with every possible audience around the globe is essential for business continuity and claimant awareness. With critical communication tools like MIR3 and Send Word Now, insurance carriers can protect and inform their customers, employees, agents, and other stakeholders.
Solutions for Every Size Providers
OnSolve offers mass notification and communication tools for insurance providers of any size. Whether the carrier is a smaller scale, local provider with less complexity that still requires efficient, reliable communication tools or a global enterprise with audiences around the world, OnSolve has the right solution.Learn More
Insurance Specific Notification and Alerting
- Locate agents and other staff at any time using notifications on devices that include desk phone, cell phone, email, SMS, Blackberry and more.
- Notify agents to prepare for increased property damage claims when a disaster occurs.
- Use direct imports or contact management system integrations to manage insurance agent contact data.
- Use call cascade to send an alert to one agent or a group, basing further action on responses.
- Quickly launch an alert via Web, email or phone; using templates or by creating new notifications and recipient groups in seconds.
- Receive responses by voice or by written message, with responses displayed in real-time as well as archived.