Key Updates and Information Immediately
The number of threats and other issues that create emergency and crisis management situations continues to increase, making effective communication and notification critical in almost every community. Severe weather, road closures, violent threats, and all other types of threats have dramatically increased the need for law enforcement agencies to deploy solutions like CodeRED, MIR3, or Send Word Now for communicating with key audiences in a powerful, reliable, and streamlined manner.
OnSolve offers the most complete set of mass notification tools for law enforcement and public safety. Communication during a crisis can literally save lives, disseminating information in situations ranging from the abduction of a child to an active shooter in a public location.
Prescott Police Department Manages Wildfires with CodeRED
In 2016, a wildfire in Yarnell, AZ burned more than 600 acres threatening lives and property. Using the Yavapai County Sheriff’s CodeRED account, the Prescott Police Department managed the flow of information and instructions to help minimize loss of life.Learn More
Key Communication Features for Law Enforcement
- Manage numerous, complex audiences and related notifications from one integrated tool.
- Distribute detailed updates and instructions in any situation, safeguarding the public whenever possible.
- Coordinate emergency management personnel, providing updates as emergency situations evolve.
- Target and alert residents and safety officials of dangerous situations with a geo-targeted mapping interface.
- Rapidly mobilize emergency response teams based on the nature of each emergency.
- Implement damage assessments across departments and locations after an event occurs.