Leveraging Mass Notification to Minimize Disruption
The merchandising industry encompasses businesses ranging in size from large department stores, outlet malls, discount stores and supermarkets to small boutiques. These retailers are all engaged in the process of selling goods or services through channels of distribution, with manufacturers and wholesale distributors supplying storefronts and e-commerce sites, all the way to the end consumer.
OnSolve critical communication solutions are tailored to the unique requirements of retailers and wholesalers. For these companies, closure notifications, global workforce management, supply chain disruption on-call management, and customer loyalty mean the difference between success and failure on tight margins. Retailers must have a powerful, secure and reliable critical event notification system in place to keep operations running productively and employees safe.
Providing for the Unique Needs of Retail and Wholesale
OnSolve enables retailers and wholesalers to benefit from an easy-to-use, scalable solution without sacrificing security or reliability:
- Notify internal teams regarding office closures due to inclement weather, construction, or other reasons, across the globe, in the local language using employee alerting software for retail and wholesale.
- Inform local branches and headquarters of events affecting the supply chain with critical communication software for retailers.
- Leverage mass notification software for retail employees to engage with available employees when shift changes occur and assign roles to those free.
- Make IT management and staff awareness regarding existing security threats, product recalls, suspicious activity and data exposure.
- Ensure you maintain compliance with data breach laws by notifying customers of security compromises.
- Send notifications to all personnel at once or in segmented lists by department, role, location and more.
- Alert staff of dangerous situations such as an active shooter, while instantly initiating safety protocols.
- Implement damage assessments across departments, warehouses and locations after an event occurs.
- Deliver alerts automatically, reducing exposure and vulnerability.
The retail industry relies on notification solutions to enhance internal communication and security across the organization.
To keep all the moving parts of the retail industry functioning profitably and adequately, communication must be near real-time and operationally valuable. To meet business needs and avoid disruptions, many in the retail sector rely on rapid, reliable, full-featured notification software to ensure operations run smoothly.