Simple notification technology for less complex scenariosUnexpected interruptions can happen at any time and don’t always fall into regular workday schedules. Events like a power outage, severe storm, or possible threat need to be communicated quickly, even if a trained administrator is not available to send the notification. To prepare for such a situation, your organization needs a simplified method of initiating notifications for those who only send alerts occasionally.
Quick Alert provides the ideal solution with a straightforward, web-based, single-page user interface for creating and launching notifications quickly and easily. It is designed to make it easy for someone who is unfamiliar with sending a notification to do so quickly, effectively, and reliably.
Quick Alert provides:
- A hosted, customizable Web-based interface to suit your organization
- A single-page interface to ensure quick notification creation and initiation for the infrequent user
- A secure login and authentication process that lets users manage their own passwords, while complying with corporate security guidelines
- Configurable data validation and required fields that are tailored to reduce human error.
- Customized help text to guide users along the way
- Predefined call-bridge numbers users can easily access using a unique conference code
- Ability to double-click on a recipient’s name to see other attributes about them