Failure to Plan Is Planning to Fail
Are organizations prepared to proactively identify and manage risk? We asked Forrester Consulting to find out. They conducted a global survey of respondents responsible for their organizations’ risk, security, business continuity, incident management, crisis management, safety or critical event management response—and the results were surprising.
What Makes Us the Industry Leader in Critical Communications?
- Ensure the right people get the right information when they need it most.
- Deliver urgent messages in 190 countries and over 29 languages.
- Use geo-targeted alerts to reach only those who may be impacted by a critical event.
- Send alerts via phone, email, SMS, desktop alerts, IPAWS, voice and more.
- Increase efficiency with an intuitive dashboard and a product that suits your specific requirements.
- Reduce cognitive load in stressful situations with our simplified, step-by-step alert-send process.
- Tap into expertise honed from over 60 years of public and private sector work.
- Gain timely advice from a 24/7/365 support team to assist in crisis situations.
- Rely on the pioneer of the mass notifications industry, with the longest history of successful implementations.
How Does It Work?
Ensures Messages Get to the Right People
Automatically updates contact information through seamless integration of notification and alerting features into other critical systems. A robust set of APIs allows you to synchronize data, eliminating the need for manual entry.
Supports a Mobile-Centric World
Put the power of critical communications into the palm of your hand. Create, edit and send notifications directly from the mobile app. Reach employees, residents, volunteers and other stakeholders wherever they’re located.
Keeps Your Community Aware
Mass notification is critical during natural or man-made disasters when every minute counts™. Sharing updates about weather and other emergencies with individuals and residents is simple and fast with OnSolve.
Learn how your organization can use Critical Communications, Risk Intelligence and Incident Management together as core capabilities of the OnSolve Platform for Critical Event Management.