Failure to Plan Is Planning to Fail
Are organizations prepared to proactively identify and manage risk? We asked Forrester Consulting to find out. They conducted a global survey of respondents responsible for their organizations’ risk, security, business continuity, incident management, crisis management, safety or critical event management response—and the results were surprising.
Why Partner with OnSolve CodeRED for Public Agency Communications?
Public Agency Approved.
- Deliver timely public-safety alerts and warning messages with confidence to the public and your internal teams.
- Join thousands of government agencies that trust CodeRED to manage their critical communications.
- Rely on a system developed for public safety officials with the longest history of successful implementations.
Extensive Expertise. Customer Focus.
- Tap into the expertise of highly trained professionals who can help you through every type of critical event.
- Stay ahead of developing situations with a team that proactively monitors feeds and provides live assistance.
- Know that immediate help is just a phone call away and available 24/7/365.
Customizable Features. Intuitive Design.
- Allow residents to quickly subscribe to alerts via a variety of methods including text-to-enroll, mobile app and more.
- Initiate alerts easily in high-stress situations to multiple channels and audiences with a simple, three-step process.
- Support mobility with customizable apps designed for safety personnel and the public.
How Does It Work?
Reaches Millions in Minutes
In an emergency, an effective mass notification product protects individuals and gives residents confidence. CodeRED can reach millions in minutes, ensuring inclement weather advisories, missing persons alerts, evacuation notices and more are quickly shared.
Utilizes a Fully Redundant Platform
The OnSolve Platform for Critical Event Management is fully redundant and can deliver millions of messages at a time. We have data centers all around the world with rollover capabilities to ensure messages are always sent.
Automates Weather Warnings
Residents can subscribe to automated weather alerts received directly from the National Weather Service®. Weather Warning helps you get important information to residents as soon as a bulletin is released.
Provides IPAWS-Compliant Emergency Alerts
The Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) is the nation’s official alert and warning infrastructure to alert the public of serious emergencies. CodeRED is an approved IPAWS alert origination tool with a strong relationship with FEMA.